CUSTOM MATCHBOX WEDDING FAVOUR - CHALKBOARD
With a contemporary look to brighten up the classic wedding favour, the fun matchboxes will add a pop of colour to your wedding reception. The unique chalkboard design is custom printed on separate adhesive labels that come with the matches for you to apply to the matchbox covers. Plus, the labels are specially personalized with the newlywed’s names, the wedding date, or other meaningful text, so you and your perfect match will have the perfect, novelty matchbox for your wedding tables. That way you have a cool wedding favour for your guests, and a useful extra on hand at the wedding. They can be used to light reception table candles, celebratory sparklers, or set out at cigar bars. Even better, the personalized matchboxes are ordered in groupings of 50 at an affordable, cheap price, so it’s practically effortless to get a pack of matches for each table setting. That way each of your guests get a little thank you gift to remind them of your big day.
Note: due to the nature of this item it will be shipped by ground and shipping options will be limited to standard shipping only.
- Matchbox: 5.6cm (L) x 3.5cm (W)
- Cardboard matchbox & wooden matches
- Standard shipping only available with this item
- Some assembly required, personalized adhesive stickers need to be applied to the matchbox
- Approximately 15-20 matches per box
- Matchbox includes strike strip to ignite matches
- CAUTION: THIS ITEM IS FLAMMABLE
- The printed foil impressions may vary slightly from piece to piece. This is simply unavoidable given the manual heat stamping process used to apply this personalization.
- This item must be ordered in multiples of 50
This item has a one time set up fee of $15.95. This fee will be added in the shopping bag.
What is the set up fee for?
A setup fee is charged when there are associated costs in preparing the materials necessary to imprint your logo or messaging on you desired item. This may include preparing a personalized etching plate, screen or digital file for different imprint methods such as silk screening, pad printing or laser engraving.